NILUM Barbed Wire Joggers
1) Do NOT dry clean
2) Wash and dry garments inside out
3) Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash, water temperature should NOT exceed 130 degrees Fahrenheit or 50 degrees Celsius.
4) Use mild detergent. Detergents that are “green” can be too harsh for the Print. You should also avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to make the design last as long as possible.
5) Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry. If you stick with tumble dry or low heat, you should be good to go. If possible, we advise to hang dry your garments for best results, as this prolongs the lifespan of the design.
6) Do not iron directly on the design, you won’t ever want to do that after laundering. The high heat CAN RUIN the garnment. If you must iron it, make sure to use low heat and place a dish towel or cloth over the design.